Saturday, February 19, 2011

To Be Lovely, You Must Be Cheery.

  
Some of you (awesome readers) might remember  my classic persona inspiration post. The first lady of persona inspiration is the always lovable Audrey Hepburn. The movie Funny Face is in my opinion, the best Audrey Hepburn movie ever. Not just because the stellar Fred Astaire stars with her, but because of the marvelous personas in the video.The next two posts elaborate on that point. Anyways in my C.P.I. post I included a picture I call Audrey's formula for loveliness, and this video completely embodies that formula. :)


1 comment:

  1. I love that film! I only saw it for the first time because I got confused between Funny Face and Funny Girl! But I love both the films now!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)