Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Calorie free Ice Cream For the Spirit

 



This week isn't one of my favorite weeks. My favorite thing to do during these times(and other more carefree times)  is to listen to a really heartfelt indie love song.. My favorite is The song above. Some girls eat ice cream when they want a lift, I listen to this song.. The beauty of this song is its heartwarming simplicity. I think I would melt into a puddle if someone sang this to me. Or better yet was listening to it with me, with their arm around me on their cloth couch...XD Anyways..hope you enjoy this song as much as I did and do..Have many Happy Wednesdays and general weekdays..

remember: I want to hear from you..:) comment, like, or send to your friends..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)