Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Adorable-awesome-cute-girl-hair-favim.com-459444_large
After watching Bye Bye Birdie for the millionth time, I decided that I wanted to post about my favorite song from that movie, How Lovely To Be A Woman. That song made me think about makeup. On one hand its purpose is to cover-up, but even models with flawless skin wear make-up. Also, skin-care products that fix skin blemishes usually cost about the same if not a little less than a full make-up set. Make-up is just really fun to put on. You get to play with different colors and looks. Even putting on a little makeup makes me feel so feminine and princess-like. Of course, balance and sense is essential. But, I guess in the end I wanted to say that wearing make-up even a lot of it is not necessarily a sign of low self-respect and confidence, or having something to hide.
Much thanks for reading. Many hugs and warm feelings

1 comment:

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)