Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Brigitte Bardot talks about Marilyn Monroe .

Love.Me.My...: Hot Hair Monday...What Goes Around Comes Around

. I used a video similar to this in a french presentation about Brigitte Bardot compared to Marilyn Monroe (I wanted this one but couldn't find it when I needed  it, as the old story goes )Their "times" overlapped and their image was similar but one was French and one was American. They could have been good friends, no? :)
Much thanks for reading. Many hugs and warm feelings.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, this post inspire me to do another retro styling. :) Keep your chicness sweetheart!!

    Hug and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    http://voguishdoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)