Saturday, February 11, 2012

France Gall Inspiration


Tumblr_lsjw8gcqhq1qifhb2o1_500_large
France+gall+france1_large

I've been so busy recently because the new semester started, so I took a blogging break so I could work on my schedule. Happily, I got into a music program at the college and so I'm spending hours on the piano. There might be a couple of classical and jazz piano posts in the near future. But, I promise they won't be boring. Some of the classical composers did some pretty radical pieces that greatly influenced today's music. Anyways, I'm getting back to sewing. This month I'm altering some of my own clothes and putting together patterns. Next month I'll be doing "tests". So by the summer at  the very least I'll have some clothes together for review if not sale. Here's how that ties in to France Gall. I'm very inspired by her style (i.e.stylish not trendy  flattering simple designs; cute but completely functional). My goal is for my clothes not to distract from the person but to express creativity and personality.  I'm looking at allot of solid colors in different fabrics and very few if any dizzying prints or frills. I'd love to know what you think.
Much thanks for reading. Many hugs and warm feelings. :)
20081209203013_large
The Dolls Of The 1960's

1 comment:

Thank you super much for reading this post and commenting. I love reading comments and blogs. Many hugs.:)